THINGS THAT SHAPE MY LIFE THAT NORMAL PEOPLE DONT THINK ABOUT....

Friday, April 16, 2010

Are you ready to learn some next level shit?

The last couple of years, since i made the switch from myspace to facebook (which, might i say, was the single most my influential decision that i have ever made) i have felt like a crazy homeless guy. I have had a lot of good things to share, but i have only had a few short statements to get my story across, and most of you have looked at your feet, and hurried past pretending that you didnt hear me.



Facebook doesnt give me enough words to properly express my emotions and tell the story that is our friendships (or hatred for one another).


Also, now that i have entered the black hole that in Nuclear Power Generation, i have found that i have slightly more down time at work that i have been accustomed too since i got back from the great white North. Nothing happens fasts inside the protected area, which means at any given time, there is a fairly good chance that i am waiting for someone to review something, or send me something, or finish something so i can pawn it off as my own work.




Also, for those of you that dont know, i have stopped drinking until Kali and i complete the tinman June 26th (be at the after party). I have learned alot about myself in the last month. But i have learned more about you. Also, now we have someone to remember the things that typically get washed away with the vomit and the shame. So, your drunkin stories can now be told with greater detail, so good luck to you all.

Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

  1. What gives you the right to judge? No one cares that you're not drinking except you. The energy drinks and soda you drink negate any good you are doing your body by cutting out the gallons of beer that normally get poured in. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wise man once said "Judge not, lest ye but judged thyself". That guy can go fuck himself, and you can as well.

    Your consent to be judged is implied as soon "The Repeater Claus" is invoked. And I will have you know that I only enjoy delicious diet cola, and I only have one energy drink on weekend nights to keep me awake, as I find you boring when my judgment is unimpaired.

    ReplyDelete