THINGS THAT SHAPE MY LIFE THAT NORMAL PEOPLE DONT THINK ABOUT....

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

In the arms of the angles.....

As you may or may not know, Kali and I are now home owners. We had wanted to get a dog for a few years now, but were always waiting until we had a place of our own.


Now that we have a place, we realized two things. The unending joy that one feels when they own a pink and purple home, and also that we are not home enough to have a dog. We didn’t want to but the kind of dog owners that keep their dog hog tied in the closet all day while they are out gallivanting around town.

Maybe someday when we are both on the dole, we can get a pooch, but not right now. So, we have decided to become cat people. I let Charlie know that we were going to be getting cats. He said, why would you want cats, they get hairballs and make faces like this;


Then he said, plus, they can’t play bar games, shut up about the damn cats and let’s play some foose.



After he beat me, he made me promise not to bring up the cat issue again.

So I have been looking around at some options. I looked at the Lollypop Farm website, and sent a photo of a cat that I thought looked cool, to Kali. She responded with a concern about used cats, based on the fact that I got her a cat back in the day from the animal shelter, and it turned out to be a drug abuser and an anti-Semite. I responded with the following;

Are you really going to condemn me for something some other cat did to you??? Look at me ! Really??



One thing led to another, and soon I was adding captions to all of photos of the used cats at Lollypop Farm that are for sale and lease, and sending them to Kali at work so she could look and see if she wanted to save any of poor souls from the kitty gallows.

It went a little something like this



a…. Yo…. Whats up sweetie…. Maybe you’s and I go grab dinner? Whatta ya say?


I ate his liver with some fava beans and a fine chianti




I know what you are doing, get back to work, we aren’t for your amusement


They make us pose for these pictures like 5 hours a day. I have a job, and a family… get it over with.




( From Black Cat) This white cat is racist, that’s why I sit so close to him… look how mad he is.




(From White Cat) I hate black cats.




No one will adopt me because my right ear is so much smaller than my left one…


I’m actually a kitten… I am screwed.


Hey mehn…. Jew wanna know something? That cholo really is a cat mehn… crazy!




Go ahead, adopt me… see if I don’t tie your family up and burn the house down by Thursday




Oh…. Didn’t ugh… didn’t see ya there…. I was… aughh.. poopin


I have scoliosis…Sarah McLachlan won’t even use me in commercials.




(From Brown Cat) I’m afraid to move… is that grey cat still behind me????




(From Gray Cat) Shhhh.. don’t tell him I am still here


I don’t even know what I am… some kind of small horse? A teddy bear???



But seriously folks, if you would like any of these fine animals, please contact Lollypop Farm of Rochester. And have your pets spayed or neutered.

No comments:

Post a Comment