THINGS THAT SHAPE MY LIFE THAT NORMAL PEOPLE DONT THINK ABOUT....

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time to Dust off the Ol' Laptop

Now that i have Jeremy working here in the office with me, I can delegate all of my important tasks to him, and focus all of my attention on the important things, like updating you all on my thought about everyday life, my hatred for he average poster on Watertown Daily Times, and why if you are arguing against Nuke power in the US or specifically NNY, based on the events in Japan, why you have no idea what you are talking about.


Again i have found that i have more to say than the average site allows me. Which is a sign that it is time to start writing on here again.

This is just a heads up that its coming, so you will be fully prepared...

No comments:

Post a Comment